STEP TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM

Rich are not important for us. The most important for us is to achieve Financial Freedom status. If we achieve this status we are free to do with our money. We have no debt to worry. To achieve this status is only two way - to get more money and to control our money. We can get money through our salary, business, get money online, forex, etc. To control our money, we need to make Financial Planning. If we don't know how to plan, we need to ask advise from CFP'

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Expense Record

One of the action I need to take is to make CMS. I need to record all of daily expense in a small note book (555 book). When do I need to apply this CMS? I need to apply this CMS after my platform ready. Platform can called ready when Overdraft already approved and can use it.

Today I apply this practice even my OD still not approved. I apply this activities as practice before actual time that I need to apply and it is not a wrong action. In our life, we need to do this activity at any time, not only limited to a period of time.

Why we need to make record of all of our expense daily?

From daily expense record, we can use our money effectively. Meaning of use money effectively is we can achive our goal that we already set up before and we can manage our money efficiantly. We can minimise usage of money to get maximise benefit of products.

With practise of CMS we can create our attitude to make saving of our money and control our expence. We can know our flow of money, for what purpose we use our money and percentage of our money use by category such as for food, health, wealth, safety, dress, cosmetics etc.

We also can know which shop give cheaper price for the same product and same quality. From this knowledge we can use minimum amount of our money to get maximum benefit of the product or service.

Back to the my CMS today. From morning my expense record follow as what I expect. But in the afternoon around 12:00, I received a call from my friend fiancee inform that my friend have road accident and now he is at Salam medical centre. There is nobody to help him, its only me. He is my hometown friends, my hometown neighbour.

I go to the clinic, I need to pay clinic bills (RM170.00) and also to pay for ambulance to send him to Hospital (RM200.00). Also pay RM20.oo to the person help to sent him to the clinic.

I follow him to the hospital and go back at home on 8.00 pm after he sent to ward from emergency section.

What I want to say here is not my expense to help others but I want to highlight the unexpected expense. What happen when this situation happen? Also what happen when this situation happen to ourself or relatives? This situation will effect to our financial planning. And if amount for this situation is too big it will effect our financial freedom.

4 Comments:

At December 19, 2011 at 4:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Seeking to attain a Home Refinance Loan without actual reason is without a doubt, a wasted effort on any homeowners behalf. Yet, on the other hand, if there are definitive grounds and specific circumstances calling for a home refinance loan pursuit then it's wise to go head and motion for a mortgage refinancing, as soon as you can.Home Refinance Loan

 
At July 18, 2013 at 10:11 AM , Blogger hlmonline said...

There are actually many things besides interest rates that we need to take note of when refinancing our property. They could be cash flow provisions, protection of mortgage, lock in parameters, margin of financing etc.

I found it very useful to seek the advice of financial consultants, such as at Refinance Home Loan. They can help with advice on refinancing and also applying for the loans, so it made the process much easier for me!

 
At June 22, 2015 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...


Do you need a Loan?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
I think you have come to the right place.
We offer Loans at low interest rate.
Interested people should please contact us on
For immediate response to your application, Kindly
reply to this emails below only:
mohamendloanservice@gmail.com

Please, do provide us with the Following information if interested.
LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name:
Middle name:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Gender:
Marital status:
Total Amount Needed:
Time Duration:
Address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Country:
Phone:
Mobile/cellular:
Monthly Income:
Occupation:
Which sites did you know about us.....
mohamendloanservice@gmail.com

 
At October 13, 2015 at 10:44 AM , Blogger URGENT LOAN OFFER WHATSAPP +918929509036 said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you


LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
=================
Full Name:................
Loan Amount Needed:.
Purpose of loan:.......
Loan Duration:..
Gender:.............
Marital status:....
Location:..........
Home Address:..
City:............
Country:......
Phone:..........
Mobile / Cell:....
Occupation:......
Monthly Income:....

Contact Us At :urgentloan22@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home