STEP TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM

Rich are not important for us. The most important for us is to achieve Financial Freedom status. If we achieve this status we are free to do with our money. We have no debt to worry. To achieve this status is only two way - to get more money and to control our money. We can get money through our salary, business, get money online, forex, etc. To control our money, we need to make Financial Planning. If we don't know how to plan, we need to ask advise from CFP'

Monday, April 2, 2007

Improve Knowledge

Update of my project

Last Wednesday (28th March), my overdraft (OD) already approved. During lunch time I went to the bank to sign OD contract agreement. Total of RM60.00 were paid which is RM50.00 for OD processing and RM10.00 to open current account. I've got bank card on that day. Bank officer mention that cheque book I can take if after four working day and money of OD will transfer to my current account after 2 weeks. I get 95% from total amount of ASB certificate. I get OD RM32,300 from RM34,000.

Today I have three plan to do. Submit EPF withdrawal form to reduce housing loan, Refinance housing loan from HSBC and to apply Charge card from Alrajhi bank. What I have done is only with EPF office. There are long time waiting there due to many people are queue. I have no time to go to the other place. Why I want to apply EPF withdrawal and then apply to refinance my housing loan? Because I want to take my EPF ad to use it to make 2nd OD. I need to apply EPF 1st and then submit to current bank housing loan (HLB bank). After get cheque from EPF I give it to HLB and then apply refinance housing loan from HSBC bank. After refinance I can get the extra money because from EPF money its already reduce current amount of housing loan. If I apply refinance 1st and then apply to withdraw EPF to reduce loan, I get nothing with that because EPF cheque is named to the bank.

Improved knowledge - To get more money online

Yesterday, weekend (1st April), I attend "Trade Forex Through Internet" course conducted by "Forex Information Technology" and "Concord Consultant (M) Sdn Bhd". This is the second course I attend about trading forex online. First course on last year, October (basic) and this second course is advance course.

I learned new tips to get money online through forex. I also learned the factors that I loose during trading Forex. There are nobody perfect on Forex trading. There are step that we can become millionaire in just 200 days with capital only USD100. Its possible and also impossible. It depend on our skill and experience. Now I am making plan to become millionaire through Forex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home