STEP TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM

Rich are not important for us. The most important for us is to achieve Financial Freedom status. If we achieve this status we are free to do with our money. We have no debt to worry. To achieve this status is only two way - to get more money and to control our money. We can get money through our salary, business, get money online, forex, etc. To control our money, we need to make Financial Planning. If we don't know how to plan, we need to ask advise from CFP'

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Forex Course and Toyota Wish


Toyota Wish

Last Saturday 12th May, I went to Klang, car dealer to see Toyota Wish. I have choose one recon Toyota Wish year 2003. Its silver colour. Price after negotiation is RM125K. I already bring along with me all necessary documents like 3 months pay slip, EA form and EPF statement. All documents gave to the salesman for loan application and also RM500 deposit. I try to apply full loan.

On Thursday 17th May, received call from salesman informed that loan already approved but only RM120K. I inform that I don't want, because I need full loan. I only can accept if he reduce price. He will negotiate with his boss. At the evening 7.00 pm, he called to inform that his boss agreed to reduce RM2K only. I ask to reduce one more RM1K, if can not I reject it. Yesterday 18th May, he called that his boss agree. So the price is RM122K. Loan RM120k and I need to pay RM2K. I also need to pay RM1664.35 for insurance (after deduct NCD - NCD current car transfer to new car), RM279.20 for road tax, RM350 registration, RM350 inspection at puspakom and RM200 for Niki (custom purpose). Total I need to pay is RM4323.55. All this total is I not take from OD because OD almost finish. I use this from saving money. This saving is from sell Public Mutual unit trust (RM3K) and cancell ASB loan (RM5K). En Aziz ask to sell unit trust and cancell ASB loan during 1st time meet him. Maybe he mis look this amount during 2nd meeting.

Today I go there to pay and sign loan agreement. I bring along with me my wife, my daughter and my step son. I need this car before go back to home town next week. Salesman inform maybe difficult to get so fast because it take more time to deal with custom, but he will try his best.

Forex course

On Thursday, at 8.00 pm, I have Forex course. I don't have plan before to attend it, because I don't know there are the course on that day. My friend ask me to join it. The course is start at 8.20 and finish about 11.oo pm. Fee for this course is RM500. I don't know either RM500 for 2.5 hour course is expensive or not because for one hour appointment with en Aziz is RM650.

This course is organized by USS group speech by ustaz Sobri. This course is different from other courses I had attend before. Courses before teach about indicator, trend, when to buy or sell etc. But this course do not teach those things. This course is asking us to follow their decision to buy or sell by following some techniques. 5 techniques were given. Other techniques will give online.

There are also some job opportunities open for those who folow the instruction. To qualify it, need to submit 14 days trade report with no floating, and only use technique no 1 for trading. Salary 1st month - RM500, 2nd month RM1000, 3rd mth RM2K, 4th mth RM3K, 5th month RM4K, 6th mth RM5K and 7th month RM6K. On 8th month no more job but they give RM1K for trade. This job opportunities will give chance to other person after 8th month. As informed, so far there are 70 person under waiting list for this job. This job opportunity is no need for us to leave current job. I will try to apply job opportunities if trade record is meet the requirement.

After course finish, I go back and try technique no 1. I have got USD29.40 by using 5%x12 of my capital USD555.00. This profit is for 5 minutes make trading. Its really work. If this continuosly, in month 9th forecast income by ustaz Sobri is RM 300,000.00 for capital of USD 100.oo. USS group want to create more "jutawan senyap" online.

2 Comments:

At June 7, 2007 at 4:17 AM , Blogger ciku said...

Ayahwe, how you settle dried up OD1? Did you really gain some handsome profit?if ASB dividen rate about 7.5 % and max OD interest is about 7%(should be minimized by power credit but not that much), I think you wont gain much. I wonder this really works if include with the expensive car installment. What is the next step once after the OD dried out? Really keen to know.

 
At November 12, 2009 at 2:25 AM , Blogger tots404 said...

Ayahwe, why didn't you update your financial journey anymore?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home